Suddenly life feels more manageable and enjoyable.
Sometimes all it takes is a little assistance to maintain your sense of freedom. Enter the Assisted Living neighborhood at Hamlet, and you’ll find The Atrium—simply designed to help residents live life to the fullest.
Get caring assistance with the activities of daily living.
Our thoughtful and caring staff’s holistic approach provides as much or as little personal assistance as necessary to help you manage on your own. Do you desire help with bathing, grooming, dressing or medication management? No problem. You’ll have the kind, respectful assistance you need.
Enjoy a spacious apartment and so much more!
You’ll love your spacious assisted living apartment and all the services that come with it—from housekeeping and linen service to restaurant-style dining and scheduled transportation. Best of all, you’ll have friendly people to share planned activities, social events, and outings, so life will never be lonely and you’ll never have an excuse to be bored.
- Watch a movie or join a bible study in the multipurpose room.
- Check out a book or try your hand at poker in the library.
- Enjoy a chef-prepared meal in the dining room.
- Get a new look in the on-site hair salon and barber shop.
- Enjoy special events and planned outings.
Just imagine what you’ll do each day!
If you’re wondering what life would look like at Hamlet, check out our assisted living events calendar. Each month we plan events designed to fill your agenda with fun, enriching and rewarding activities. See for yourself!
Exceptional care and relief for caregivers.
Our assisted living respite care program is open to anyone requiring assistance with the activities of daily living. A welcoming, comfortable, and relaxing environment for residents and families provides the foundation for a short-term stay that can have long-term benefits to both you and your loved one.
- Stays available for a minimum of 7 days and up to 30 days.
- Spacious, comfortably furnished apartment with kitchenette.
- Respectful assistance with the activities of daily living.
- Three daily meals, featuring varied menu choices and served restaurant-style.
Dinner is served. Breakfast and lunch, too.
Dining at Hamlet is a treat. Take a look at our menu and see for yourself. Our in-house chef prepares an ever-changing menu of nutritious, delicious choices.