Feel free to enjoy life on your own terms.
The Hillside Apartments & Villas at Hamlet are surrounded by breathtaking valley views. Whether you prefer an exceptional villa home or a spacious apartment, you’ll have a feeling of privacy and serenity in your own treed sanctuary.
Life is truly maintenance-free.
Maintenance-free living at Hamlet can be as relaxed or as busy as you like. Housekeeping, interior and exterior maintenance, and scheduled transportation are provided, so you’ll have more time to call your own and countless life-enriching opportunities right outside your door.
Be as busy as you want to be!
Each month we plan a schedule of events designed to fill your agenda with activities you’ll love. Take a look at our independent living calendar and see just how fun, enriching and rewarding your retirement life could be at Hamlet!
Inside and out, activities make life fun.
- Try an exercise class or stroll our 47-acre campus.
- Check out a book or join a bridge group in the library.
- Enjoy a chef-prepared meal in the dining room.
- Take up Senior Line Dancing or English Country dancing.
- Join the 35-plot organically-correct community garden.
- Stop by for Happy Hour and musical entertainment.
- Get a new look in the on-site hair salon and barber shop.
- Enjoy special events and planned outings to orchestras, plays, museums and restaurants in the Chagrin area and in University Circle.
- Join the many clubs and committees that Hamlet has to offer.
What’s on the menu?
Dining at Hamlet is nutritious—and delicious. Take a break from cooking and let our in-house chef tempt your taste buds with an ever-changing menu of tasty choices.